The Friends meet the 1st Tuesday the month at 6pm at the South Berwick Public Library. For more information, email email@example.com or call the Library at 384-3308.
For volunteer opportunities at the South Berwick Library, click here.
Below are the committees that cover the broad range of activities that the Friends engage in in support of the Library.
- Find talent to offer programs
- Create database of people resources: talent, volunteers, funding sources
- Develop budget, schedule, and potential funding sources for the programs
- Volunteer to run some of the programs, helping with set up and clean up
- Evaluate success of past programs
- Periodically survey the community for needs and interest
- Plan & execute annual fundraisers
- Bake Sales
- Book Sale
- Gather ideas for special fundraisers and present choices to the Board of Directors
- Plan & execute special fundraisers
- Coordinate press schedule for Programs Committee and Fundraising Committee, and any other news
- Write and send press releases for programs, fundraisers and news to be published in newspapers, Town Public Notices, website, MailChimp emails, Facebook.
- Write and send e-newsletters via Mailchimp
- Post fundraisers and news to Facebook
- Website maintenance
- Annual Fund Drive
- Planned Giving Program
- Develop an Endowment